We work with clients interested in bravely effecting social and economic change all over the world, with a focus on the Caribbean, Sub-Saharan Africa, South America, and the United States.
Our clients include:
- We work with corporate, family, and independent foundations and other grant-making entities.
- Our philanthropy clients tend to have staff of under 75 people.
- We work with individuals and families who are new or experienced philanthropists, and with donor collaboratives effecting change globally.
- Our expertise is working with philanthropists who are hedge fund founders or elite athletes.
- We work with social entrepreneurs all over the world. Our clients tend to have a focus on work impacting the United States, the Caribbean, or Sub-Saharan Africa.
- Our clients include public charities, fiscally sponsored projects, community foundations, and social welfare organizations.
- Our community foundation clients tend to have net assets between US$10M and US$30M and a staff size of between 15 and 70 people.
- Our other nonprofit clients tend to have net assets between US$750K and US$6M and a staff size of between 7 and 25 people.